Terms of Entry
By clicking 'I agree' below, submitting your details and attending the event, you demonstrate that you understand and agree to the Terms of Entry and the conditions thereafter. You will have a further opportunity to review these Terms at the venue, but agreement in mandatory for all attendees. These Terms only apply to those that wish to attend in person.
- I understand that the Contribution will be recorded by Arm and I waive any rights to publicity and all moral rights in respect of the Contribution and my image, name, voice and / or likeness (“Image”) solely as they appear in the Contribution. I understand I will only be credited in respect of the Contribution at Arm’s discretion.
- I grant to Arm a royalty-free, nonexclusive, irrevocable, transferable, fully-paid up, worldwide, perpetual license in respect of the Contribution for any purpose, including (i) rights to copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, publicly display, transmit, translate, modify, adapt, broadcast, and otherwise make available the Contribution to any third parties, in any medium or format; and (ii) rights to use my Image in connection with the exercise of such rights, which includes valid and informed consent under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- I understand that I should not include in my Contribution any confidential information belonging to my employer or sponsor, or any third party.
- I am not aware of any reason why my employer or any sponsor or other third party (whether associated with me or not) would object to me providing the Contribution and granting to Arm the rights above.
- I understand that I, or my employer or sponsors will not be paid for the Contribution.