Here are some resources related to material in this guide:
- Arm architecture and reference manuals: Find technical manuals and documentation relating to this guide and other similar topics.
- Arm Community: Ask development questions, and find articles and blogs on specific topics from Arm experts
- To learn more about Secure virtualization see our white paper Isolation using virtualization in the Secure world.
- Arm CoreLink Generic Interrupt Controller v3 and v4 Guide
- Silicon IP Security: Find more information on Trusted Base System Architecture.
- TrustZone for Cortex-A
- TrustZone for Cortex-M
Here are some resources related to topics in this guide:
- OP-TEE is an example of a trusted execution environment. OP-TEE is an open-source project.
- OP-TEE implements industry standard APIs that are developed and maintained by the Global Platform group. For information on these APIs, see the Global Platform Specification Library.
- You can experiment with the Trusted Firmware and OP-TEE on the free Arm Foundation model, or on the FVP models that are provided with Arm Development Studio. Here is more information about building and running Arm Reference Platforms.
The following specifications describe how SMCs are used to request services:
Trusted Board Boot Requirements
- Trusted Board Boot Requirements: Guidance on how to construct a Trusted boot flow in a TrustZone-enabled system.
- Trusted Firmware: Find some example code for dealing with Arm System IP, like interconnects.