Sequitur Labs is a software company developing and commercializing revolutionary technologies to improve embedded device and system security, manageability, and trustworthiness in the connected economy. Sequitur helps device OEMs reduce the cost and complexity of implementing security correctly by providing packaged software as a product. Sequitur’s software leverages advanced, on-chip hardware security technologies to deliver high-value strong security, economical and accessible security solutions. These hardware security technologies include TrustZone (Arm Cortex-A), TrustZone for Armv8-M (Arm Cortex-M).
Sequitur’s software solutions are critical security enablers for a large, worldwide market of device makers that need strong security but cannot afford the in-house expertise. Sequitur's business approach includes demystifying and driving down the cost of security, simplifying deployment, and messaging the business value of security, such as:
- Reducing BoM costs, development costs and time to market
- Simplifying deployment and standardizing security implementations
- Reducing development costs by providing packaged security applications addressing most common requirements
- Protecting revenue by thwarting firmware theft
- Improving product reliability and reducing liability, and improving device lifecycle management processes