Arm SystemReady is a set of standards and a compliance certification program that ensures systems Just Work. Systems that are designed to Just Work should install and run generic, off-the-shelf operating systems straight out of the box.
To do this, the system design must follow a set of minimum hardware and firmware requirements. Arm SystemReady builds on the foundations and success of the Arm ServerReady program. Arm SystemReady applies the Arm ServerReady standards framework to a broader set of devices. The standards are applied initially in the embedded-server and high-performance IoT ecosystems, extending the proposition from the cloud to the infrastructure and IoT edge.
This page describes and provides links to the following specifications:
- Arm SystemReady Requirements (SRS) specification
- Arm Base System Architecture (BSA) specification
- Arm Server Base System Architecture (SBSA) supplement specification
- Arm Base Boot Requirements (BBR) specification
- UEFI drivers
- Arm Base Boot Security Requirements (BBSR) specification
- Architectural Compliance Suite (ACS)