Open a support case
Open a support case to help to get advice from Arm experts throughout your support contract.Open a support case
Find out more
To make an enquiry, contact us.
Arm Design Reviews
Optimize your Arm designs and reduce risk with end-to-end project assistance from Arm experts.Arm Design Reviews
This course is for engineers who work on an SoC project and take charge of an Arm GIC configuration and integration. Also, engineers who oversee Arm GIC bring-up or full-SoC verification.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what interrupt types are defined in the GIC architecture and their intended use
- Understand interrupt prioritization / handling within a GIC implementation
- Define basic programming steps for a GIC implementation
- Understand the GIC distributed sub-components and how they are connected
- Configure and integrate an Arm GIC implementation (GIC-500, GIC-600, GIC-600AE, GIC-625 or GIC-700) based on system/application requirements
- Interpret transactions being issued by the Arm GIC of choice (GIC-500, GIC-600, GIC-600AE, GIC-625 or GIC-700) in the system
Learn more about Arm technologies with courses delivered by experienced Arm engineers.