To connect Streamline from a Windows or Linux machine, follow these steps:
- Start the Streamline GUI using the menu or by running Streamline from the command line, as described in Installing Streamline.
- Click the eyeball on the Target tab.
- Click Select if the Raspberry Pi shows up immediately. Click Setup Target if the Raspberry Pi does not show up automatically.
- Enter the IP address of the Raspberry Pi and the username
If you enter the IP address of the Pi but Streamline still cannot find it, ensure that Streamline and the Raspberry Pi are on the same network. Only the last number of the IP addresses of the host and target machine should be different. Below is the target setup dialog:
- Click Install.
- Click No in the dialog box that is displayed after you click Install. This dialog box is confusing, because it asks you to install the
gatordon the target system. You do not need to do this, because the
gatordis already running.
- Select the target, as you can see in the following screenshot: