Developing with Vulkan for Arm
Vulkan is a new generation graphics and compute API that provides high-efficiency, cross-platform access to modern GPUs used in a wide variety of devices from PCs and consoles to mobile phones and embedded platforms.
- Vulcan 101 provides a video introduction to the Vulkan API, including the history of the API and how it compares to OpenGL.
- What is Vulkan? provides a number of introductory resources.
- Vulkan API Tutorials cover a number of subject areas, including "Vulkan’s key features on Arm Architecture" and "9 tips for Vulkan development".
- The Mali Vulkan Software Development Kit is a collection of resources to help you build Vulkan applications for a platform with a Mali GPU and an Arm processor.
- Vulkan Integration in Unity explores some of the benefits of Unity's built-in Vulkan renderer.