Programming flash memory
Flash is a common type of non-volatile memory used to store code and data. Arm Development Studio includes platform entries for common development boards, which include a flash definition section. This section defines one or more areas of flash, each with its own flash method and configuration parameters.
- About file-based flash programming explains the basics of flash programming with Arm Development Studio.
- Arm Development Studio supports flash programming for CMSIS pack connections, including the ability to flash multiple images on to your target.
- If necessary, you can create new flash methods using Jython.
- If you're using the Juno development board, the Juno ARM Development Platform Getting Started Guide provides information about flash memory programming.
- Arm Development Studio provides a number of commands relating to flash memory programming.