Security on a secure IoT device:
- Platform Security Architecture (PSA). A framework offering a step-by-step guide to building in the right level of security for securing connected devices.
- Arm TrustZone. A Security Extension that facilitates hardware-supported isolation.
- CryptoCell and CryptoIsland. Technologies offering various cryptography and platform related security services.
Platform Security Architecture:
- Platform Security Architecture Overview Whitepaper
- PSA Trusted Base System Architecture for M (TBSA-M)
- Threat Model and Security Analysis for an asset tracker use case
- Threat Model and Security Analysis for a smart water meter use case
- Threat Model and Security Analysis for a network camera use case
- Security Model (PSA-SM)
- PSA Firmware Framework for M (PSA-FF-M)
- Trusted Boot and Firmware Update (PSA-TBFU)
- Trusted Firmware-M (TF-M)
Specific Arm IP:
- Arm CoreLink SSE-200 Subsystem for Embedded Technical Overview
- The following documents are only available with an Arm Flexible Access license:
- CoreLink SIE-200 System IP for Embedded Release Note
- Arm CoreLink PCK-600 Power Control Kit Release Note
- Arm Cortex-M0/M0+ System Design Kit Release Note
- Arm SSE-123 Example Subsystem Configuration and Integration Manual
- Arm SSE-123 Example Subsystem Technical Reference Manual
- Arm CoreLink SSE-200 Subsystem for Embedded Configuration and Integration Manual