Describes implementation-defined aspects of the Arm® C compiler and C library relating to translation, as required by the ISO C standard.
- How a diagnostic is identified (3.10, 188.8.131.52).
Diagnostic messages that the compiler produces are of the form:
- Is a text description of the error.
- Is an optional diagnostic flag of the form
-W, only for messages that can be suppressed.
- Whether each nonempty sequence of white-space characters other than new-line is retained or replaced by one space character in translation phase 3 (184.108.40.206).
- Each nonempty sequence of white-space characters, other than new-line, is replaced by one space character.