ORN (T32 only)
Logical OR NOT.
- is an optional suffix. If S is specified, the condition flags are updated on the result of the operation.
- is an optional condition code.
- is the destination register.
- is the register holding the first operand.
- is a flexible second operand.
ORN T32 instruction performs an OR operation
on the bits in
Rn with the complements of the
corresponding bits in the value of
In certain circumstances, the assembler can substitute
Be aware of this when reading disassembly listings.
Use of PC
You cannot use PC (
any operand in the
If S is specified, the
- Updates the N and Z flags according to the result.
- Can update the C flag during the calculation of
- Does not affect the V flag.
ORN r7, r11, lr, ROR #4 ORNS r7, r11, lr, ASR #32
This 32-bit instruction is available in T32.
There is no A32 or 16-bit T32