Multiply-Accumulate with signed or unsigned 32-bit operands, giving the least significant 32 bits of the result.
- is an optional condition code.
- is an optional suffix. If S is specified, the condition flags are updated on the result of the operation.
- is the destination register.
- are registers holding the values to be multiplied.
- is a register holding the value to be added.
MLA instruction multiplies
the values from
adds the value from
places the least significant 32 bits of the result in
You cannot use PC for any register.
You can use SP in A32 instructions but this is deprecated. You cannot use SP in T32 instructions.
If S is specified, the
- Updates the N and Z flags according to the result.
- Does not affect the C or V flag.
This instruction is available in A32 and T32.
There is no 16-bit version of this instruction in T32.
MLA r10, r2, r1, r5