Multiply-Subtract, with signed or unsigned 32-bit operands, giving the least significant 32 bits of the result.
- is an optional condition code.
- is an optional suffix. If S is specified, the condition flags are updated on the result of the operation.
- is the destination register.
- are registers holding the values to be multiplied.
- is a register holding the value to be subtracted from.
MLS instruction multiplies
the values in
subtracts the result from the value in
places the least significant 32 bits of the final result in
You cannot use PC for any register.
You can use SP in A32 instructions but this is deprecated. You cannot use SP in T32 instructions.
This instruction is available in A32 and T32.
There is no 16-bit version of this instruction in T32.
MLS r4, r5, r6, r7