VCVT (from floating-point to integer with directed rounding modes)
Convert from floating-point to signed or unsigned integer with directed rounding modes.
NoteThis instruction is supported only in ARMv8.
must be one of:
meaning round to nearest, ties away from zero
- meaning round to nearest, ties to even
- meaning round towards plus infinity
- meaning round towards minus infinity.
- specifies the single-precision registers for the operand and result.
- specifies a single-precision register for the result and double-precision register holding the operand.
You cannot use
VCVT with a directed
rounding mode inside an IT block.
These instructions can produce Input Denormal, Invalid Operation, or Inexact exceptions.