Store Register Byte (register).
amount}] ; Extended register general registers
amount}] ; Shifted register general registers
- Is the 32-bit name of the general-purpose register to be transferred.
- Is the 64-bit name of the general-purpose base register or stack pointer.
- When "option<0>" is set to 0, is the 32-bit name of the general-purpose index register.
- When "option<0>" is set to 1, is the 64-bit name of the general-purpose index register.
- Is the index extend specifier, and can be one of the values shown in Usage.
- Is the index shift amount, it must be.
Store Register Byte (register) calculates an address from a base register value and an offset register value, and stores a byte from a 32-bit register to the calculated address. For information about memory accesses, see Load/Store addressing modes in the Arm® Architecture Reference Manual Arm®v8, for Arm®v8‑A architecture profile.
The instruction uses an offset addressing mode, that calculates the address used for the memory access from a base register value and an offset register value. The offset can be optionally shifted and extended.