Conditional Compare Negative (immediate).
cond ; 32-bit
cond ; 64-bit
- Is the 32-bit name of the first general-purpose source register.
- Is the 64-bit name of the first general-purpose source register.
- Is a five bit unsigned immediate.
- Is the flag bit specifier, an immediate in the range 0 to 15, giving the alternative state for the 4-bit NZCV condition flags.
- Is one of the standard conditions.
Conditional Compare Negative (immediate) sets the value of the condition flags to the result of the comparison of a register value and a negated immediate value if the condition is TRUE, and an immediate value otherwise.
flags = if , where
cond then compare(
imm) else #nzcv