Prints information about specific topics. You can write the output to a text file using
is a comma-separated list from the following topic keywords:
For unassigned sections that are placed using the
.ANYmodule selector, lists:
- The sort order.
- The placement algorithm.
- The sections that are assigned to each execution region in the order that the placement algorithm assigns them.
- Information about the contingency space and policy that is used for each region.
This keyword also displays additional information when you use the execution region attribute
ANY_SIZEin a scatter file.
- Summarizes the image architecture by listing the processor, FPU, and byte order.
- Lists all common sections that are eliminated from the image. Using
this option implies
- Gives extra information about the RW compression process.
- Lists all rejected input debug sections that are eliminated from the
image as a result of using
--remove. Using this option implies
- Gives information on exception table generation and optimization.
- If you also specify
--inline, lists all functions that the linker inlines, and the total number inlined.
- Lists the input symbols, objects, and libraries.
Lists the full path name of every library the link stage automatically selects.
You can use this option with
--info_lib_prefixto display information about a specific library.
- Lists the
conststrings that the linker merges. Each item lists the merged result, the strings being merged, and the associated object files.
- Lists the PLT entries that are built for the executable or DLL.
- Lists the code and data (RO Data, RW Data, ZI Data, and Debug Data)
sizes for each input object and library member in the image. Using this option implies
- Lists the stack usage of all functions.
- Summarizes the code and data sizes of the image.
- Summarizes the stack usage of all global symbols.
- Lists all the tail calling sections that are moved above their
targets, as a result of using
- Lists the totals of the code and data (RO Data, RW Data, ZI Data, and Debug Data) sizes for input objects and libraries.
- Lists all unused sections that are eliminated from the user code as a
result of using
--remove. It does not list any unused sections that are loaded from the ARM® C libraries.
- Lists all symbols that unused section elimination removes.
- Lists the linker-generated veneers.
- Lists the linker-generated veneers with additional information about
the callers to each veneer. Use with
--verboseto list each call individually.
- Displays information on how the linker has placed veneer pools.
- Lists the symbol visibility information. You can use this option with
--verboseto enhance the output.
- Lists all symbols that are the target of weak references, and whether they were defined.
The output from
--info=sizes,totals always includes the padding values in
the totals for input objects and libraries.
If you are using RW data compression (the default), or if you have specified a compressor
--datacompressor= option, the output from
--info=sizes,totals includes an entry under
to reflect the true size of the image.
NoteSpaces are not permitted between topic keywords in the list. For example, you can enter