The symbol __rt_entry is the starting point for a program using the Arm® C library.
Control passes to __rt_entry after all scatter-loaded regions have been relocated to their execution addresses.
The default implementation of __rt_entry:
- Performs hardware initialization by calling
_platform_pre_stackheap_init(), if this function is defined.
- Sets up the heap and stack.
- Initializes the C library by calling __rt_lib_init.
- Shuts down the C library, by calling __rt_lib_shutdown.
__rt_entry must end with a call to one of the following functions:
atexit()-registered functions and shuts down the library.
- Shuts down the library but does not call
- Exits directly to the execution environment. It does not shut down the library
and does not call