Contents of the MB directory
The MB directory contains files that relate to the MCC and to other components on the V2M‑Juno motherboard, but not the Juno Arm® Development Platform SoC. The MB directory contains a configuration HBI subdirectory that matches the HBI code of the V2M‑Juno motherboard.
The HBI subdirectory contains:
- A board.txt file. This file defines the BIOS image that the MCC loads during configuration.
- A file of the form mbb_vxxx.ebf. This is the MCC BIOS image that the board.txt file defines.
- A file of the form io_bxxx.bit. This is the IOFPGA image file.
- A file of the form pms_vxxx.bin. This is a binary configuration file for the Power Management IC (PMIC) on the V2M‑Juno motherboard.
- A tapid.arm file. This file contains JTAG ID codes for the V2M‑Juno motherboard and LogicTile daughterboards.
The following example shows a typical V2M‑Juno motherboard configuration board.txt file.
BOARD: HBI0262 TITLE: Motherboard configuration file [MCCS] MBBIOS mbb_v117.ebf ;MB BIOS IMAGE [FPGAS] MBIOFPGA: io_v114.bit ;MB IOFPGA [PMIC] MBPMIC: pms_v103.bin ;MB PMIC [OSCCLKS] TOTALOSCCLKS: 11 OSC0: 50.O ;OSC0 Juno SYSREFCLK (System clock) OSC1: 50.O ;OSC1 Juno AONREFCLK (Always on) OSC2: 50.O ;OSC2 Juno PXLREFCLK (HS pixel clock) OSC3: 50.O ;OSC3 Juno PXLCLKIN (LS pixel clock) OSC4: 2.11 ;OSC4 Juno I2SCLK (Audio) OSC5: 50.O ;OSC5 Juno SMCMCLK (Static memory) OSC6: 50.O ;OSC6 Juno CA53_REF_CLK (RSVD) OSC7: 50.O ;OSC7 Juno CA57 REF_CLK (RSVD) OSC8: 50.O ;OSC8 Juno GPU REF_CLK (RSVD) OSC9: 50.O ;OSC9 IOFPGA BOOT (RSVD) OSC10: 24.O ;OSC10 IOFPGA UART (RSVD) OSC11: 7.37 ;OSC11 Juno UARTCLK (UART clock)