About this programmers model
The Juno r2 SoC programmers model derives from the Arm®v8-A compute subsystem architecture that supports Armv8-A AARch64 software and tooling.
The following information applies to the SCC registers and to the system configuration, SYS_CFG, registers:
- The base address is not fixed, and can be different for any particular system implementation. The offset of each register from the base address is fixed.
- Do not attempt to access reserved or unused address locations. Attempting to access these locations can result in unpredictable behavior.
- Unless otherwise stated in the accompanying text:
- Do not modify undefined register bits.
- Ignore undefined register bits on reads.
- All register bits are reset to a logic 0 by a system or powerup reset.
RW Read and write. RO Read-only. WO Write-only.