The MMU-600 documentation is as follows:
- Technical Reference Manual
The Technical Reference Manual (TRM) describes the functionality and the effects of functional options on the behavior of the MMU-600. It is required at all stages of the design flow. The choices that are made in the design flow can mean that some behaviors that are described in the TRM are not relevant. If you are programming the MMU-600, then contact:
The implementer to determine:
The build configuration of the implementation.
- The integration, if any, that was performed before implementing the MMU-600.
- The integrator to determine the pin configuration of the device that you are using.
- Configuration and Integration Manual
The Configuration and Integration Manual (CIM) describes:
- The available build configuration options and related issues in selecting them.
- How to integrate the MMU-600 into a SoC. This section describes the pins that the integrator must tie off to configure the macrocells for the required integration.
- The processes to sign off the configuration, integration, and implementation of the design.
The Arm® product deliverables include reference scripts and information about using them to implement your design. Reference methodology flows that Arm supplies are example reference implementations. Contact your EDA vendor for EDA tool support.
The CIM is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.