You copied the Doc URL to your clipboard.
This section describes the differences in functionality between product revisions:
|r0p0-r0p1||The following changes apply to this release:
- Modified bits in TCU_CTRL.
- Modified bits in TBU_CTRL.
release has no functional changes.
|r0p2-r1p0||The following changes apply to this release:
- TCU prefetch of translation tables.
- Access protection for ACE interfaces.
- TBU direct indexing and MTLB partitioning.
- Support for Page Request Interface (PRI), as SMMUv3 defines.
- Other minor features:
- Change to the behavior of S1HWATTR.
- TBU option to support 20‑bit StreamIDs.
- Option to disable cache maintenance operations on a TBU, a sideband channel protection feature.
|r1p0-r2p0||The following changes apply to this release:
- Removal of access protection for ACE interfaces.
- ACE5‑Lite atomic transaction support in TBU.
- Support for a higher number of outstanding read and write transactions in the TBU.
|r2p0-r2p1||This release has no functional changes.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.