The V2M‑Beetle evaluation board is intended for use within a laboratory or engineering development environment.
CautionTo avoid damage to the V2M‑Beetle evaluation board, observe the following precautions:
- Connect the external power supply to the board before powerup.
- Never subject the board to high electrostatic potentials. Observe Electrostatic discharge (ESD) precautions when handling any board.
- Always wear a grounding strap when handling the board.
- Only hold the board by the edges.
- Avoid touching the component pins or any other metallic element.
- Do not use the board near a source of electromagnetic emissions other than Bluetooth radios.
- Do not fit an expansion shield while power, either 5V USB or AAA batteries, is applied to the V2M‑Beetle evaluation board.