TRCITIATBINR, Integration Instruction ATB In Register
The TRCITIATBINR reads the state of the input pins described in this section.
Bit field descriptions
The TRCITIATBINR is a 32-bit register.
Figure D8-42 TRCITIATBINR bit assignments
For all non-reserved bits:
- When an input pin is LOW, the corresponding register bit is 0.
- When an input pin is HIGH, the corresponding register bit is 1.
- The TRCITIATBINR bit values always correspond to the physical state of the input pins.
- Reserved. Read undefined.
- AFVALIDM, 
- Returns the value of the AFVALIDMn input pin.
- ATREADYM, 
- Returns the value of the ATREADYMn input pin.
Bit fields and details not provided in this description are architecturally defined. See the Arm® Architecture Reference Manual Armv8, for Armv8-A architecture profile.
The TRCITIATBINR can be accessed through the external debug interface, offset