About the private timer and watchdog blocks
List of features of the private timer and watchdog blocks.
- A 32-bit counter that generates an interrupt when it reaches zero.
- An eight-bit prescaler value to qualify the clock period.
- Configurable single-shot or auto-reload modes.
- Configurable starting values for the counter.
- The clock for these blocks is PERIPHCLK.
The watchdog can be configured as a timer.
See Chapter 5 Clocks, Resets, and Power Management for a description of CLK, PERIPHCLK, and PERIPHCLKEN.
This section contains the following subsections: