Accessing ARM® Compiler from ARM® DS-5
ARM® DS-5 is a development suite that provides ARM Compiler 6 as a built-in toolchain.
This task describes how to access and configure ARM Compiler from the DS-5 environment.
Ensure you have DS-5 installed. Create a new C or C++ project in DS-5. For information on creating new projects in DS-5, see Creating a new C or C++ project.
- Select the project in DS-5.
- Select Project > Properties.
- From the left-hand side menu, select C/C++ Build > Tool Chain Editor.
Current toolchainoptions, select ARM Compiler 6 if this is not already selected.
- From the left-hand side menu, select C/C++ Build > Settings.
- After setting the compiler options right-click on the project and select Build Project.