Accessing ARM® Compiler from Keil® ÂµVision®
Keil® ÂµVision® is a microprocessor development suite that provides ARM® Compiler 6 as a built-in toolchain.
This task describes how to access and configure ARM Compiler from the Keil ÂµVision environment:
Ensure you have Keil ÂµVision installed. Create a new project in ÂµVision.
- Select the project in ÂµVision.
Select Project > Manage > Project '
project_name' Project Items.
Figure 1-3 Accessing the ARM Compiler version from Keil ÂµVision
- Select the Folders/Extensions tab.
- Click Setup Default ARM Compiler Version.
- For each device, select the version of ARM Compiler you want to use. For example, v6.7.
- Click OK to close each of the dialog boxes in turn.