Accessing Arm® Compiler from Arm® Development Studio or Arm® DS-5 Development Studio
Arm® Development Studio and DS-5 Development Studio are development suites that provide Arm Compiler 6 as a built-in toolchain.
This task describes how to access and configure Arm Compiler from DS-5 Development Studio.
NoteSee the Arm Development Studio documentation for how to access and configure Arm Compiler from Arm Development Studio.
Ensure you have DS-5 Development Studio installed. Create a new C or C++ project in DS-5 Development Studio. For information on creating new projects in DS-5 Development Studio, see Creating a new C or C++ project.
- Select the project in DS-5 Development Studio.
- Select Project > Properties.
- From the left-hand side menu, select C/C++ Build > Tool Chain Editor.
Current toolchainoptions, select ARM Compiler 6 if this is not already selected.
- From the left-hand side menu, select C/C++ Build > Settings.
- After setting the compiler options, right-click on the project and select Build Project.