Accessing Arm® Compiler from the Arm® Keil® μVision® IDE
MDK is a microprocessor development suite that provides the μVision® IDE, and Arm® Compiler 6 as a built-in toolchain.
This task describes how to access and configure Arm Compiler 6 from the μVision IDE:
Ensure you have μVision installed. Create a new project in μVision.
- Select the project in μVision.
Select Project > Manage > Project '
project_name' Project Items.
Figure 1-3 Accessing the Arm Compiler version from μVision
- Select the Folders/Extensions tab.
- Click Setup Default ARM Compiler Version.
- For each device, select the version of Arm Compiler you want to use. For example, v6.10.
- Click OK to close each of the dialog boxes in turn.