Importing the Streamline_annotate example
The best way to get started with Streamline Annotate is to look at the Streamline_annotate example. It contains examples of text, visual, and bookmark annotations, as well as groups and channels.
To import the Streamline_annotate example into Eclipse for DS-5, follow these steps.
- Select File > Import... in Eclipse for DS-5.
- Use the Disclosure control to open the General Tab in the Import dialog box.
- Select Existing Projects into Workspace.
- Click Next.
- Use the radio button to activate the Select archive file field.
- Click the Browse button next to the Select archive file field.
- Navigate to ../examples in your DS-5 installation directory.
- Select the Linux_examples archive.
- Click Open.
- Make sure the Streamline_annotate example is checked. Select any other projects that you want to import.
When completed, the Streamline_annotate example appears in your Project Explorer view along with any other examples you imported. See the readme.html for more information about the example.