Functions view column headers
The Functions view provides a list of all functions that were called during the capture session alongside usage data.
It has the following column headers:
- Function Name
- The name of the function.
- The number of times the function appears in the Call Paths view.
- The number of bytes used by the stack in this function. If the stack usage cannot be precisely determined, the value is colored dark red.
- The size of the function in bytes.
- The location of the function, listing both the file name and line number of the declaration.
- The image file that contains the function.
NoteAll data in the Functions view depends on the text that is entered in the filter field in the toolbar, and the filtering selection in the Timeline view. If you have used the caliper controls to filter data in the Timeline view, the data in the Functions view reflects this selection.
When the source is set to Periodic Sampling, EBS, or Python, the Functions view also has the following column headers:
- The number of samples collected in all instances of the function. This figure excludes samples collected in any functions called by this function.
- % Self
- The Self figure as a percentage of the total number of samples collected in all functions.
When the source is set to SPE, the Functions view also has columns for the events that were captured.
To add or remove columns, right-click on a column header, which opens a menu, then select the column name. For columns that display a ratio, you can use this menu to show part of the ratio in a separate column.