L1 data-side memory system
The L1 data memory system has the following features:
- Virtually Indexed, Physically Tagged (VIPT), which behaves as a Physically Indexed, Physically Tagged (PIPT) 4-way set-associative L1 data cache.
- Fixed cache line length of 64 bytes.
- Pseudo-LRU cache replacement policy.
- 256-bit write interface from the L2 memory system.
- 256-bit read interface from the L2 memory system.
- Two 128-bit read paths from the data L1 memory system to the datapath.
- 256-bit write path from the datapath to the L1 memory system.