1.1. About this document¶
This document describes the ARM® semihosting mechanism, and its extensions.
The ARM Glossary is a list of terms used in ARM documentation, together with definitions for those terms. The ARM Glossary does not contain terms that are industry standard unless the ARM meaning differs from the generally accepted meaning.
See the ARM Glossary for more information.
ARM welcomes feedback on this product and its documentation.
Feedback on this product¶
If you have any comments or suggestions about this product, contact your supplier and give:
- The product name.
- The product revision or version.
- An explanation with as much information as you can provide. Include symptoms and diagnostic procedures if appropriate.
Feedback on content¶
If you have comments on content then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Give:
- The title Semihosting for AArch32 and AArch64.
- If applicable, the page number(s) to which your comments refer.
- A concise explanation of your comments.
ARM also welcomes general suggestions for additions and improvements.
ARM tests the PDF only in Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader, and cannot guarantee the quality of the represented document when used with any other PDF reader.