Update the DSTREAM-ST firmware
The DSTREAM-ST firmware contains:
- The operating system that runs on the DSTREAM-ST unit.
- Templates that define how the debug hardware communicates with different target devices.
- Configuration files to load into any add-on probe units, such as the Parallel Trace probe.
Firmware updates are supplied with Arm Development Studio.
- You must ensure that the current DSTREAM-ST firmware is at least the minimum version required by Arm® Development Studio.
You must ensure that Arm Development Studio is installed on the host PC.
NoteIn Arm Development Studio, the latest firmware files are available at:
- Open the Debug Hardware Firmware Installer view: from the main menu in Arm Development Studio, select Window > Show View > Debug Hardware Firmware Installer.
For the Debug Hardware field, click Browse… and Select your debug unit, then click Connect.
Result: You can view the currently installed firmware version, the auto-selected new firmware file, and the new firmware details.
Accept the auto-selected firmware update file, or browse and select a different firmware update file. Either:
- To accept the auto-selected firmware update file, click Install.
- To select a different firmware update file, in Select Firmware Update File, click Browse, select your firmware update file, and click Open. Click Install.
The firmware is now updated on the DSTREAM-ST unit.