This section contains conformance notices.
Federal Communications Commission Notice
This device is test equipment and consequently is exempt from part 15 of the FCC Rules under section 15.103 (c).
Important: This is a Class A device. In residential areas, this device may cause radio interference. The user should take the necessary precautions, if appropriate.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) marking, that is, the crossed out wheelie-bin figure, indicates that this product must not be disposed of with general waste within the European Union. To prevent possible harm to the environment from uncontrolled waste disposal, the user is required to recycle the product responsibly to promote reuse of material resources. To comply with EU law, you must dispose of the product in one of the following ways:
- Return it to the distributer where it was purchased. The distributer is required to arrange free collection when requested.
- Recycle it using local WEEE recycling facilities. These facilities are now very common and might provide free collection.
- If purchased directly from Arm, Arm provides free collection. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
The CE Declaration of Conformity for this product is available on request.
The system should be powered down when not in use.
It is recommended that ESD precautions be taken when handling this product.
The product generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and may cause harmful interference to radio communications. There is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment causes harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off or on, you are encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Ensure attached cables do not lie across any sensitive equipment.
- Reorient the receiving antenna.
- Increase the distance between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
NoteIt is recommended that wherever possible shielded interface cables be used.
The Arm Glossary is a list of terms used in Arm documentation, together with definitions for those terms. The Arm Glossary does not contain terms that are industry standard unless the Arm meaning differs from the generally accepted meaning.
See the Arm Glossary for more information.
Arm welcomes feedback on this product and its documentation.
Feedback on this product
If you have any comments or suggestions about this product, contact your supplier and give:
- The product name.
- The product revision or version.
- An explanation with as much information as you can provide. Include symptoms and diagnostic procedures if appropriate.
Feedback on content
If you have comments on content then send an e-mail to email@example.com. Give:
- The title Arm DSTREAM-ST System and Interface Design Reference Guide.
- The number 100893_0100_06_en.
- The page number(s) to which your comments refer.
- A concise explanation of your comments.
Arm also welcomes general suggestions for additions and improvements.