Building the gnometris project from Eclipse
gnometris is an Arm® Linux application that you can run and debug on your target. The supplied project contains prebuilt image binaries. Use these instructions to rebuild the project.
- Import the Armv7 Linux application examples into your workspace. These include the gnometris example.
- Download and copy the DS-5 Linux example distribution into your workspace.
- Select the gnometris project in the Project Explorer view.
Select Build Project
from the Project menu.
The gnometris example contains a Makefile to build the project. The Makefile provides the usual make rules:
When you build the gnometris project, it produces the following applications:
- A stripped version of the application containing no debug information. This is for downloading to the target.
- A larger sized version of the application containing full debug information for use by the debugger when debugging at the source level.