The main menu is located at the top of the Eclipse window and can be customized to your personal preferences. The contents might vary depending on the installed plug-ins and also the active perspective.
Eclipse supports the following options from the main menu:
- Enables you to create, save, close, print, import, and export resources. You can also manage project and file property settings.
- Enables you to cut, copy, paste, find, and replace text within a resource.
- Enables you to navigate and quickly find specific resources.
- Provides an advanced filter for searching through resources.
- Enables you to manage project build configurations and perform specific builds. You can also customize the build settings for Arm® tools.
- Enables you to run, send to, debug or configure external tools. You can also manage breakpoints and watchpoints.
- Enables you to open, close, and customize perspectives, views and editors.
- Provides documentation on Eclipse and the Arm tools and software updates. You can also access the menu option About Arm DS-5 to open a dialog box that displays the version and build number for the current product.
Right-clicking on a resource produces a context menu for specific tasks. For more information on the other menu options not listed here, use the dynamic help.