Requirements for connecting the DSTREAM unit
The parts you require depend on what you are connecting to the DSTREAM unit.
You require the following parts to connect the DSTREAM unit between your workstation and the target hardware:
- The DSTREAM unit.
- The power adapter for the DSTREAM unit.
- The mains cable for the power adapter that is appropriate for your region.
One of the following cables, to connect the DSTREAM unit to the PC or the network:
the USB cable, to connect the DSTREAM unit directly to the PC using the USB port
- the RJ-45 Ethernet cable, to connect the DSTREAM unit to the network.
One of the following cables, to connect the DSTREAM unit to the target hardware:
the target-compatible JTAG cable
- the Mictor cable if you want to perform tracing.
You must also provide the following items:
- A host computer that conforms to the host software and hardware requirements.
- Some target hardware containing a debug interface supported by DSTREAM.