This protocol is for communication between the KMI and a PS/2-like device.
For efficiency, the interface is a parallel byte interface rather than a serial clock/data interface. The behaviors are:
- setClockData(enum ps2clockdata) : void
- Used by the KMI to simulate forcing the state of the data/clock lines, to indicate whether it is able to receive data, wants to send a command, or is inhibiting communication.
- getData() : uint8
- Used by the PS/2 device to get command data from the KMI.
- putData(uint8 data) : void
- Used by the PS/2 device to send device data to the KMI.