Documentation that is provided with this product includes a Technical Reference Manual (TRM) and a Configuration and Integration Manual (CIM), together with architecture and protocol information.
For relevant protocol and architectural information that relates to this product, see Additional reading.
The GFC-100 documentation is as follows:
- Technical Reference Manual
The TRM describes the functionality and the effects of functional options on the behavior of GFC-100. It is required at all stages of the design flow. The choices that are made in the design flow can mean that some behaviors that the TRM describes are not relevant. If you are programming GFC-100, contact:
The implementer to determine:
- The build configuration of the implementation.
- What integration, if any, was performed before implementing GFC-100.
- The integrator to determine the signal configuration of the device that you use.
The TRM complements architecture and protocol specifications and relevant external standards. It does not duplicate information from these sources.
- Configuration and Integration Manual
The CIM describes:
- The available build configuration options.
- How to configure the RTL with the build configuration options.
- How to integrate GFC-100 into an SoC.
- How to implement GFC-100 into your design.
- The processes to validate the configured design.
The Arm product deliverables include reference scripts and information about using them to implement your design.
The CIM is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.