General overview of System Canvas and LISA+
The Language for Instruction Set Architectures (LISA) specifically targets the description of instruction set architectures. LISA+ is an enhanced version of LISA that describes components and systems.
System Canvas and LISA+ provide an environment for the development of peripheral components or system designs. Their benefits are:
- Early software development.
- Hardware and software co-design.
- Dramatically shortened system exploration turnaround time.
- Highly accurate and non-ambiguous system specification.
- Maintainable system design.