While this user guide attempts to cover as many parts of the installation, features and uses of our tool as possible, there will be scenarios or configurations that are not covered, or are only briefly mentioned, or you may on occasion experience a problem using the product. If the solution to your problem is not in this guide then please contact Arm support at Arm support.
Please provide as much detail as you can about the scenario in hand, such as:
- Version number of Arm Forge. For
example, forge --version and your operating
system and the distribution, such as Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 6.4. This information is all available by using the
--version option on the command line of any Arm
bash$ forge --version
Part of Arm Forge.
Copyright (c) 2002-2018 Arm Limited (or its affiliates). All rights reserved.
Build ID: 556f23c4895e
Build Platform: Ubuntu 16.04 x86_64
Build Date: Jan 25 2018 21:15:53
Frontend OS: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
- The compiler used and its version number.
- The MPI library and CUDA toolkit version if appropriate.
- A description of the issue : what you expected to happen and what actually happened.
- An exact copy of any warning or error messages that you may have encountered.