While this document attempts to cover as many parts of the installation, features and uses of our tool as possible, there will be scenarios or configurations that are not covered, or are only briefly mentioned, or you may on occasion experience a problem using the product.
You can contact Arm support at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please provide as much detail as you can about the scenario in hand, such as:
- Version number of Arm Performance
Reports (for example, perf-report --version) and
your operating system and the distribution, for example
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4.
This information is all available by using the --version option:
bash$ perf-report --version
Arm Performance Reports
Copyright (c) 2002-2017 Arm Limited (or its affiliates). All rights reserved.
Build: Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64
Build Date: Sep 19 2017
Licence Serial Number: see About window
Frontend OS: Ubuntu 16.04 x86_64
Nodes' OS: unknown
Last connected ddt-debugger: unknown
- The compiler used and its version number.
- The MPI library and version if appropriate.
- A description of the issue : what you expected to happen and what actually happened.
- An exact copy of any warning or error messages that you may have encountered.