While this document attempts to cover as many parts of the installation, features and uses of our tool as possible, there will be scenarios or configurations that are not covered, or are only briefly mentioned, or you may on occasion experience a problem using the product.
You can contact Arm support at Arm support.
Please provide as much detail as you can about the scenario in hand, such as:
- Version number of Arm Performance
Reports (for example, perf-report --version) and
your operating system and the distribution, for example
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4.
This information is all available by using the --version option:
bash$ perf-report --version
Arm Performance Reports
Copyright (c) 2002-2019 Arm Limited (or its affiliates). All rights reserved.
Build ID: 556f23c4895e
Build Platform: Ubuntu 16.04 x86_64
Build Date: Jan 25 2018 22:42:00
Frontend OS: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
Nodes' OS: unknown
Last connected ddt-debugger: unknown
- The compiler used and its version number.
- The MPI library and version if appropriate.
- A description of the issue : what you expected to happen and what actually happened.
- An exact copy of any warning or error messages that you may have encountered.