Arm Performance Reports is a low-overhead tool that produces one-page text and HTML reports summarizing and characterizing both scalar and MPI application performance.
Arm Performance Reports provides the most effective way to characterize and understand the performance of HPC application runs.
One single page HTML report elegantly answers a range of vital questions for any HPC site:
- Is this application optimized for the system it is running on?
- Does it benefit from running at this scale?
- Are there I/O or networking bottlenecks affecting performance?
- Which hardware, software or configuration changes can be made to improve performance further?
It is based on MAP's low-overhead adaptive sampling technology that keeps data volumes collected and application overhead low:
- Runs transparently on optimized production-ready codes by adding a single command to your scripts.
- Just 5% application slowdown even with thousands of MPI processes.
You can find links to tutorials, training material, webinars and white papers in our online knowledge center:
Knowledge Center Arm help and tutorials
Known issues and the latest version of this user guide may be found on the support web pages:
Support Arm Developer website