The SSE‑123 Example Subsystem documentation is as follows:
- Technical Overview
The Technical Overview (TO) provides a high‑level overview of the SSE‑123 Example Subsystem:
- Technical Reference Manual
The Technical Reference Manual (TRM) describes the functionality and the effects of functional options on the behavior of the SSE‑123 Example Subsystem. It is required at all stages of the design flow. The choices that are made in the design flow can mean that some behaviors that are described in the TRM are not relevant. If you are programming the SSE‑123, then contact:
The implementer to determine:
The build configuration of the implementation.
- The integration, if any, that was performed before implementing the SSE‑123.
- The integrator to determine the pin configuration of the device that you are using.
- Configuration and Integration Manual
The Configuration and Integration Manual (CIM) describes:
- The available build configuration options and related issues in selecting them.
- Guidelines on how to integrate the SSE‑123 Example Subsystem into an SoC.
- The SSE‑123 Integration component, providing examples of integration with Arm® eFlash and debug products.
- The processes to sign off the configuration, integration, and physical implementation of the design.
The CIM is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.
- Verification Summary Report
The Verification Summary Report (VSR) describes:
- An overview of verification performed on the SSE‑123 Example Subsystem.
- The verification quality definition for the subsystem.
- Configurations of the subsystem verified.
- A summary of verification results.
The VSR is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.
- Subsystem Analysis Report
The Subsystem Analysis Report (SAR) describes:
- Performance characteristics of the SSE‑123 Example Subsystem.
- Processor performance analysis and benchmark results.
- Performance analysis of memory system bandwidth and latency.
The SAR is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.