Export Trace Report dialog box
Use the Export Trace Report dialog box to export a trace report.
- Report Name
Enter the report location and name.
- Base Filename
- Enter the report name.
- Output Folder
- Enter the report folder location.
- Selects the report location in the file system.
- Include core
- Enables you to add the core name in the report filename.
- Include date time stamp
- Enables you to add the date time stamp to the report filename.
- Split Output Files
- Splits the output file when it reaches the selected size.
- Select source for trace report
Selects the required trace data.
- Use trace view as report source
- Instructions that are decoded in the Trace view.
- Use trace buffer as report source
Trace data that is currently contained in the trace buffer.
When specifying a range, ensure that the range is large enough otherwise you might not get any trace output. This is due to the trace packing format used in the buffer.
- Report Format
Configures the report.
- Output Format
- Selects the output format.
- Include column headers
- Enables you to add column headers in the first line of the report.
- Select columns to export
- Enables you to filter the trace data in the report.
- Record Filters
Enables or disables trace filters.
- Check All
- Enables you to select all the trace filters.
- Uncheck All
- Enables you to unselect all the trace filters.