Remote Systems view
The Remote Systems view is a hierarchical tree view of local and remote systems.
It enables you to:
- Set up a connection to a remote target.
- Access resources on the host workstation and remote targets.
- Display a selected file in the C/C++ editor view.
- Open the Remote System Details view and show the selected connection configuration details in a table.
- Open the Remote Monitor view and show the selected connection configuration details.
- Import and export the selected connection configuration details.
- Connect to the selected target.
- Delete all passwords for the selected connection.
- Open the Properties dialog box and display the current connection details for the selected target.