Platform Configuration and the Platform Configuration Editor (PCE)
This section describes platform configuration in Development Studio.
You can import and manage configurations for model and hardware platforms using the Development Studio perspective.
To access the Development Studio perspective, from the main menu, select Window > Perspective > Open Perspective > Other... > Development Studio.
To configure your platforms, use the Development Studio perspective to:
- Create a configuration database.
- View and configure hardware platforms in the Platform Configuration Editor (PCE).
- View and configure models in the Model Configuration Editor.
- Import custom model and hardware platform configurations into a configuration database.
- Create a launch configuration for a model or hardware platform configuration.
This section contains the following subsections: