Remote System Details view
The Remote System Details view is a tabular view giving details about local and remote systems.
It enables you to:
- Set up a Linux connection to a remote target.
- Access resources on the host workstation and remote targets.
- Display a selected file in the C/C++ editor view.
- Open the Remote Systems view and show the selected connection configuration details in a hierarchical tree.
- Open the Remote Monitor view and show the selected connection configuration details.
- Import and export the selected connection configuration details.
- Connect to the selected target.
- Delete all passwords for the selected connection.
- Open the Properties dialog box and display the current connection details for the selected target.
Figure 15-77 Remote System Details view
The Remote System Details view is not visible by default. To add this view:
- Select Window > Show View > Other... to open the Show View dialog box.
- Expand the Remote Systems group and select Remote System Details.
- Click OK.