Platform Configuration Editor (PCE)
Use the Platform Configuration Editor (PCE) view to create or modify configurations and connections for hardware target platforms.
Figure 14-1 The Platform Configuration Editor (PCE).
PCE enables you to easily specify the debug topology by defining the connections between the various processors, CoreSight™ components, and debug IP on the platform. This enables Arm® Debugger to create the DTSL script for the debug connection to the platform.
You can also use the PCE to:
- Review the devices on your development platform.
- Modify device information or add new devices that Arm Debugger was unable to autodetect.
- Configure your debug hardware unit and target-related features that are appropriate to correctly debug on your development platform.
- Review or modify the debug activities for the various processors on the platform.
- Build and save the platform configuration to an RDDI configuration file which Arm Debugger uses to connect to the target processors on your development platform.